Saturday, May 25, 2013

34 Weeks Down

Last week, Button was the size of a durian.
Don't know what that is? I didn't either.


This week she is now the size of a butternut squash.
Don't you love the comparison to food?
She feels like she is that big. About every night she does gymnastics giving my insides a work-out.

Besides growing, I think she is sleeping longer periods of time and awake for longer.

I also now know what happens when I forget to pick up my anti-nausea meds. I had flashbacks to the first trimester and ended up in bed most of the day.

Finally, here is what I'll be passing out to people if they tell me that there's no way I'm gonna make it six more weeks or that I look way bigger than 34 weeks:



2 comments:

Jason and Erin said...

Ok i have to comment on the durian. I think it is funny that they used this as a comparison with a baby, because they actually smell like a week-old dirty diaper that someone forgot to throw out! They weren't even allowed in our hotel in VN!

Amanda said...

haha my cousin said they stunk too! she tried it when she was in malaysia.
crazy comparison!