Sunday, June 02, 2013

35 weeks: Coconut Size





Probably one of the worst pictures Josh has taken for me. Yeah, I'm calling him out. But I'm so lazy when I saw it, I didn't want to go to the trouble to taking another one. 
Messy background? Check. 
Fan blades growing out of my head? Check. 
About to sit on a cup? Check. 
Oh well. Not all pictures can be winners (or remotely close to it).


Here's what my weekly pregnancy email said (all the info is gender-biased and written as if the baby is a boy...sigh):
He's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, he won't get much longer, but he's plumping up. He's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.
 Those measurements seem a bit small to me; Button feels huge inside me. I know, I know, "seem" and "feels" are the key words there. If she's like the boys though, she'll be bigger than that, but I guess we'll see!

This next part made me laugh.
Now, his hearing is fully developed, and he responds best to high-pitched noises.
I could tell the boys to talk in high-pitched voices when they talk to Button, but I'm not crazy. Believe me, she hears them enough. Screeching. Yelling. Whooping. She probably thinks we live in a zoo. With some really sweet animals though. Sometimes they do come up and talk sweetly to her telling her she is so cute!

No comments: